Diffstat (limited to 'sound/oss/Kconfig')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 41 deletions
diff --git a/sound/oss/Kconfig b/sound/oss/Kconfig
index 3394013..d4fafb6 100644
@@ -35,47 +35,6 @@ config SOUND_AU1550_AC97
tristate "Au1550/Au1200 AC97 Sound"
depends on SOC_AU1550 || SOC_AU1200
- tristate "Trident 4DWave DX/NX, SiS 7018 or ALi 5451 PCI Audio Core"
- depends on PCI
- Say Y or M if you have a PCI sound card utilizing the Trident
- 4DWave-DX/NX chipset or your mother board chipset has SiS 7018
- or ALi 5451 built-in. The SiS 7018 PCI Audio Core is embedded
- in SiS960 Super South Bridge and SiS540/630 Single Chipset.
- The ALi 5451 PCI Audio Core is embedded in ALi M1535, M1535D,
- M1535+ or M1535D+ South Bridge.
- Use lspci -n to find out if your sound card or chipset uses
- Trident 4DWave or SiS 7018. PCI ID 1023:2000 or 1023:2001 stands
- for Trident 4Dwave. PCI ID 1039:7018 stands for SiS7018. PCI ID
- 10B9:5451 stands for ALi5451.
- This driver supports S/PDIF in/out (record/playback) for ALi 5451
- embedded in ALi M1535+ and M1535D+. Note that they aren't all
- enabled by default; you can enable them by saying Y to "/proc file
- system support" and "Sysctl support", and after the /proc file
- system has been mounted, executing the command
- command what is enabled
- echo 0>/proc/ALi5451 pcm out is also set to S/PDIF out. (Default).
- echo 1>/proc/ALi5451 use S/PDIF out to output pcm data.
- echo 2>/proc/ALi5451 use S/PDIF out to output non-pcm data.
- echo 3>/proc/ALi5451 record from Ac97 in(MIC, Line in...).
- echo 4>/proc/ALi5451 no matter Ac97 settings, record from S/PDIF
- This driver differs slightly from OSS/Free, so PLEASE READ the
- comments at the top of <file:sound/oss/trident.c>.
tristate "Support for Turtle Beach MultiSound Classic, Tahiti, Monterey"
depends on (m || !STANDALONE) && ISA