|author||Cameron Neale <email@example.com>||2014-10-31 13:18:38 -0700|
|committer||Cameron Neale <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2014-10-31 14:06:07 -0700|
Changes made to accomodate GSA in Google3 w/ Robolectric
dragViewOffset removed from WallpaperPicker as it was causing a duplicate resource conflict with launcher3 and was not used within the WallpaperPicker project. Empty <application> tag added to WallpaperPicker manifest as required by Robolectric Removed <add-resource> tag from L3 manifest, unrecognized by Robolectric Change-Id: I3744fc50731f82c3e6fdc01d9819e9a0302dc503
Diffstat (limited to 'WallpaperPicker/res')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 23 deletions
diff --git a/WallpaperPicker/res/values-sw720dp/dimens.xml b/WallpaperPicker/res/values-sw720dp/dimens.xml
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,23 +0,0 @@
-<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
-<!-- Copyright (C) 2011 The Android Open Source Project
- Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
- you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
- You may obtain a copy of the License at
- Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
- distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
- WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
- See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
- limitations under the License.
-<!-- QSB -->
- <!-- When dragging items on the workspace, the number of dps by which the position of
- the drag view should be offset from the position of the original view. -->
- <dimen name="dragViewOffsetX">0dp</dimen>
- <dimen name="dragViewOffsetY">0dp</dimen>